Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Best Dance Ever

When my friend M*** said that she wasn't coming to the dance I got really bummed out. I thought about not going but I had already bought the ticket and there are no refunds so I went.

At first it was really slow. Practically no one was there. I followed S******and J***** as we searched for our stalkies. They weren't there.

Then we went through the path for wheelchair kids and found ourselves blocked by some 7th graders with their feet on both sides of the path. We pushed our way through.
"We made it across the bridge of fags," I said and we all started laughing.

After that we went downstairs with K**** and snuck into the game room (none of us wanted to pay the $1 entrance fee). There we found E***, Link, and some other former stalkies of ours. They were playing Guitar Hero (or something like that) and we decided to join in. We split the microphone between the four of us and sang to any songs we knew. We failed a bunch of times but we still managed a few songs like Don't Stop Believing and (Don't Fear) the Reaper. When we played Pretty Fly (for a white guy) by the Offspring everyone other than E*** failed. At one point another girl and C***** joined in.
It was so sad when we had to leave but both J***** and S****** didn't have rides so I offered to give them one. We had to wait until C****, my mom's husband came to pick us up. My mom told me that we had to wait where she usually picked me up which was on the other side of the school.

I started to run across the field as fast as I could. I heard J***** close behind and S*** a little further away. We met up with K**** at the front of the school.
My mom called me again to tell me that C**** would leave work soon and that we should wait. While she was telling me this, J*****, S***, and K**** were saying that I was hot or thanks for the drugs in really deep, funny voices. After I closed the phone I told them to shut up. I grabbed S***'s empty pixie stick (the big one) and started whacking K**** with it.
Then K****'s dad came and picked her up. We shouted "Thanks for the alcohol" and "thanks for the drugs" as she jumped in the car. I hope she doesn't get in trouble cause we were just joking (of course).

We ran a little more to where C**** was supposed to pick us up and laid down on the grass. I was really thirsty so I asked S*** for a waterfall. It was cold and refreshing but it also went down my shirt and on my pants. We laughed even harder. The people across the street must have thought we were crazy. We didn't care.

Then the Santa on the fire truck passed by and we waved so that we could get candy canes. They didn't just throw it, they chucked it. We ran into the street and I almost got run over in an attempt to get a candy cane. At least it tasted good. We lay back on the ground and laughed so hard that we almost choked on the candy canes. We laughed some more and talked about why Santa had tried to murder us with candy canes.

I remembered a theory we made up earlier that day. We had said that since coal was so expensive Santa's going to give you the runs if you were being bad. We laughed at that too.

Then this guy pulled up by where we were laying down. He was in a long black volvo and had a weird look on his face. For a while he just stood there so I got bored and shouted, "If your not gonna put us in the trunk of your car then you might as well leave."
As if by magic he looked at his backseat and then turned around and drove away. We laughed again.

Carey finally came and we headed over to J*****'s house. It took her forever to tell us whether to turn left or right so I asked her if she was dyslexic. She said that she could read just fine. I told her that I don't think dyslexia is only when your reading.
"I'm not dislec... disl... uhhh," S*** tried to say.
"Are you sure?" I asked and we all started laughing.

When we got to Jackie's house her front door was locked so me and S*** laughed as Jackie through her hands in the air and stomped off to the back door. We started toward S***'s house.

It was easier to follow her instructions and we got there really fast.

I calmed down a bit. I felt kind of sad now that I was all rational and the fun of the evening seemed to die down. So here I am, writing it all down so a little bit of the feeling remains. It feels nice to do this.

P.S. For all you bums who didn't come, you missed out on a lot of fun. :P

1 comment:

  1. i cannot believe that i missed all of this!
    it sounds like soooooo much fun!
    see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete