Saturday, February 7, 2009

My Eventful Day

So I was invited to go see this movie with my friend so of course I said yes.



We were at the corner of my street and we saw this weird guys hopping up and down. We started laughing so hard. Then this other guy comes out of a store and they start making out. YUCK right. IT WAS TWO GUYS!!!!!!



Then we went to see the movie but we couldn't find seats so we sat in the seats reserved for people in wheelchairs. :)



After that (we were at the mall) while we were waiting for some people my friend said "I feel like a stocker looking at all these people." Then I told her that we should look at one person for a long time and see if they do something so we did. Some people smiled, two walked away, and someone even waved but I don't know if he was waving at us or someone else. We started laughing .

Then we went to this bookshop. Someone cut the cheese and it stunck up the whole store. We ran to the back to escape the stench but it followed us. I got two new books.

Then we went to Cherry On Top. The car next to us had a stripper picture on it. It was nasty :P. I had chocolate and vanilla and topped it with chocolate sprinkles, chocolate chips, chocolate chips with sprinkles on them, caramel, chocolate fudge, and rasberries. I might have put something else but I don't remember. I paid for mine and my friend's so that my mom would think that I bought my own movie ticket even though it was my friend's mom. I hope she doesn't get mad if she finds out.

While we were eating some people blew their stereo. It was a really bad song in my opinion but I won't judge. Then they started dancing in their car so we tried to imitate them. I thinkthat they saw us cause they stopped. We were laughing really hard.

Then they dropped me off. That was the end of my misadventures so far.

2 comments: