Friday, February 6, 2009

My School Day

Still raining but I'm beginning to enjoy it. Today was really fun. The funny thing is that rainy days are always supposed to be downers. But when I'm with my friends I feel a lot happier. One of my friends, Maya, is always really random. I pretended to be mad at her in P.E. and she just wouldn't stop talking and asking me random questions like "quote" "What if I'm going blind, oh no, what if I end up like Helen Keller?" She even asked me to scream something in her ear and wave my hand across her face just to proove that she's fine.
Then at lunch my other friend Emily accidently spilled her applesauce on her sweatshirt and it looked like she threw up on it. So I offered to give her mine but she refused. I took it off anyway and we walked into the cold with our t-shirts. I wasn't that cold though, I didn't even have any goosebumps.
Then Keanna (Bella Cullen :) ) was screaming about getting new ideas for her new blog entry on her "spice". Kelly told her that her mom had spices in their cupboard that were older than she was.
We got cake in Leadership and since my birthday is this month, I was one of the first people to get some. Jackie got frosting all over her jacket so I called her "Piggy".
I still don't know who Nini is because every time Keanna tries to explain it to me, she either starts whining about it or goes to another subject.
I wonder if Kelly is still mad at me. She seemed in a good mood today but she usually ignores me. I still want to invite her to my birthday party though. I just hope that she comes. She hasn't gone to any of my other parties. I just wish that shewould tell me why she doesn't like me. I am also starting to befriend Beverlee and Kelly doesn't like her that much. I don't think that's the reason though. She was ignoring me way before I started to get along with Beverlee.
Oh and if Keanna reads this: SPICE!!!!!!!

1 comment: