Monday, March 9, 2009

Ball Cart and Cooking Class

Today me and Melanie had to do ball cart. The name explains the meaning. We take kids' ID cards and give them a ball. Then they come back and we give it back in exchange for the ball they used. At the end, we were packing up and some guy just throws the basketball at us and it lands in the back of the room. Melanie goes to get it but forgets that there is a low pipe that is right in front of her. She banged her head so hard that she was more ditsy than usually in P.E. and Language Arts. I guess that's why she didn't get 100% on her quiz. The way she was freaking out you would think that its the end of the world.

Then I had cooking class with soccer buddy and two other friends I don't have nicknames for. We were making Egg and Cheese Tacos yum!!!! Anyway, we were supposed to beat the eggs before we put them on the taco but one of my friends forgot. So she started to beat it while it was on the stove. I t looked like she had fried the egg instead of scrambling it. We were laughing so hard. Lol.

I need help figuring this blogging thing out. I accidentally started following my own blog. I feel so stupid. Maybe I got hit in the head with a pipe.

My dog needs a bath cause he smells like the manure we got from the Home Depot last week. And I nicknamed my baby sister Chubba because her cheeks are so fat. We took pictures and she couldn't smile. They were dragging down her mouth. She is kinda cute right now but I can;t wait for her to start walking.

1 comment: