Monday, March 2, 2009

I Need Some Spice

I got the second season of Grey's Anatomy. I really like Adison and if Melanie (I think that's how you spell it) reads this are they still married?

I'm not really getting a good flow of spice so I don't have that much to blog about. I hope I'm more creative 2moro cause we have to do a writing test and I've been uncreative all week. My grandma drove me crazy about good night sleep and breakfast. She is kinda funny that way.

I went to cooking class. We made smoothies and I was having so much fun. I hope we get to make cupcakes or some other pastries. We only have 5 weeks so I wonder if we'll get any cooking really done.

We were doing this drill in P.E. where we had to step on these pads and get from one end of the basketball court. One of the guys kept stealing one and I got really mad. So when we came back I had two pads in my hand and they were caked with dirt. So I went and wacked him on the side of the head. All of his friends were so mad but me and some of my friends thought that he deserved it.

That's all for 2day. I think I'll blog 2moro if my spice comes back but it might not. So I need some spice from you Melanie.

No comments:

Post a Comment