Thursday, March 19, 2009

Emotions

I was hanging with my dad and we were talking about all of the things that made us happy. I noticed that some of the things I said had never even mattered to me before. So I decided to take a survey of w hat made us happy, sad, and angry when we were seven, what makes us feel a certain way now, and what we think will affect us in the future. So this is what I came up with.

HAPPY

7 years old

-Disneyland
-1o min. extra recces
-Daddy-daughter time
-toys
-free choice friday
-bike
-vacation
-allowance
-friends
-praise from parents

Now

-wearing dresses
-seeing mom
-shopping
-being with friends
-sports
-reading a good book
-being around people
-when the dog doesn't bark
-good grades
-being accepted by others

Adult

-a raise
-see kids happy
-not to be bankrupt
-money
-husband
-good sleep/rest


SAD

7 years old

-parents not there
-no recces
-pets dying
-getting splinters
-divorced parents
-not getting what I want
-not going to school
-dad coming home late
-dying
-being picked on

Now

-school pot smoker
-no friends
-lying
-pets dying
-parents fighting
-going to school
-parent(mostly mom)
-kicked off computer
-loneliness
-dying
-bad grades

Adult

-seeing our kids sad
-loss of close people
-losing job
-children
-wrinkles
-watching kids grow up
-lying


Angry

7 years old

-siblings
-not getting what I want
-sister having her own room and I didn't
-sharing with sibling
-moving
-unfair treatment

Now

-being sick
-sibling
-stupid people
- boys
-reading logs
-everything
-hair
-annoying people
-gossip about me and my friends

Adult

-affairs
-husband
-stupid people
-bad drivers
-finances


So after careful thinking it seems that the most emotional time is right now. All of the people I interviewed were girls so this has nothing to do with guys and I really hope that this doesn't offend anyone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment