Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sick

Today I had a bad cold. I still have it and it's making me miserable. It doesn't hep much that no one pays attention to me as much as they should because of the baby. Although it wouldn't hurt if my grandma would stop giving me tea and lemon with honey.

Being sick is a win-lose kind of thing. You get to stay home and you don't feel like your ditching. Even though, technically, you still are ditching but with a good excuse. And who wouldn't want a day away from bossy teachers, mean bosses, annoying co-workers, and snooty principles. It's like vacation without asking permission. Not to mention it's the one time everyone you live with pays attention to you and only you. Sounds like heaven right.

But being sick does have it's drawbacks. For one, you feel like a bag of slimy goop that's sitting on a couch doing nothing but moaning and watching television. I'm glad that the weather was nice. My nose felt like it was a leaking drain all day and nothing that I took was helping.

Right now there seem to be more good things that come out of being sick but nothing is worth the feeling of just wasting away. So don't get sick no matter how much you hate school or work.

I have to go so my grandma can perform her wicth-doctor healing rituals. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment