Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Reviews and Opinions

I'm trying to blog everyday but it's so hard to get into the habit. At least TeeTee's happy. :P.

Today we were talking about people writing comments on what we write so I decided to write about reviews today.

I really like it when people review because I feel that a person has taken some time from their day to tell me what they think about my work. TeeTee doesn't like it when someone writes a bad review but I think that they're just stating their opinions. If you don't like bad reviews then block them out. I don't mind critics because I want to know how to make something better.

Of course some reviews are a very harsh and I don't like how they only focus on the bad things. They wouldn't want me going to their blog and saying that it's boring or not well written. If it's that bad then they shouldn't read it.

So I would rather be criticized lightly than inappropriately. I don't mind a harsh criticism once in a while but keep in mind that I'm only human (I think). I get that sometimes people do bad reviews because they're upset or just want to do a joke but remember that the person who wrote whatever your reading wrote what they felt and it's wrong to say that they're wrong. In their eyes you might be the one that sounds foolish or wrong.

Remember that the next time you review and don't forget to do that when you finish reading this entry. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment