Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Blogging

Hey, I know I haven't blogged in a long time but I was at a loss for ideas. So now I have this booklet that I can write ideas in. I'm so excited.

Anyway, I want to blog about, well, blogging. I first got the idea from my friend TeeTee. She would always tell me and my other friends about the great blogs she had seen and made so I thought I should try it.

I read a little bit of her blog and saw a bunch of good ideas so I thought I would try it. At first it was kind of hard to think of something that would catch peaople's attention and I finally wrote that I didn't have anything to write.

Later I tried writing about the things that I did but it seemed like I was writing a diary and not a blog. So I went to see what my other friend, Emily the Strange, had written in her blog. I haven't been on for a while so I forgot. Oops.

I tried to write about something random but nothing came to mind. I'm not a blogging genius after all. So I decided to write about stuff I did and then write my opinions.

That worked out well but I got bored. So I decided to do a survey of what others felt instead of just what I felt. That was fun but it took all of the blogging spirit out of me for a while. That's why I haven't blogged for a while.

I promise to blog more often in the future. Partially because I want to and also because TeeTee will rip my head off if I don't. Bye for know.

1 comment: