Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Teachers

My mom asked me if we had to do P.E. in the heat and that got me thinking about all of my teachers. I think that the harsher the teacher is, the more the students will not do what they are told.

My math teacher is really fun and jokes around with us. That's why we're good about being quiet when he tells us to. Science is the same way.

In P.E. our teacher is rude and makes us sit on the blacktop when it's 100 degrees. That's why no one pays any attention to him.

It's just stupid how they try to boss us around. I know that it my parents can't fully make me do everything that they tell me to, no teacher will be able to force me to do anything. I'm not going to be disrespectful but if they're acting immature then I will too.

I know that this was short but it's all I have for tonight.

2 comments: