Sunday, May 24, 2009

Embarrassment

Embarrassment. We've all felt it and we've all been told that it makes you a stronger person. I personally think that that's stupid. Learn from your mistakes sure but I think that I would be very happy if nothing embarrassing would happen to me.

Tonight (about 10 min. ago) I probably had one of the most embarrassing moments of my life so far. Me and my dad were eating pizza which had mushrooms, pepperoni, and sausage. I had my mouth full of the pizza but the cheese was not tearing. Then this huge sausage piece rolled of the pizza and into my shirt. I was freaking out. I couldn't exactly pull it out in front of my dad and I couldn't just leave it there. It was horrifying. So I said that I had to go to the bathroom. I hope that I got away without suspicion.

So whoever made up that crap about thick skin can go shove a sausage piece down his/her shirt in front of their parents and see how it feels.

I know the post was short but I have a challenge. Instead of reviewing, post your most embarrassing moment. Think that your brave enough? I promise I won't laugh (too much). I hope I read some really good ones.

4 comments:

  1. I was at cheerleading in like fifth grade. I usually went to the bathroom right after school and then do whatever and then go to cheerleading around 5. but I had went to the bathroom at school during lunch so i didn't have to go when i got home. so around five i had to go but i was at cheerleading so i thought i could hold it. but then all of a sudden it wooshed over me in the middle of something we were doing and i had to go really bad. then we moved to a different position and i peed my pants! so then i sat down and said i didn't feel good then my dad came and i had to tell him so he picked me up so i didn't walk and show everyone my wet pants. so embarrassing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well yours might be the worst but lets see everyone elses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Embarrassment?
    When someone laughs at you? Thinks what you did was either stupid or funny? It's what you see as embarrassing. It varies for every person. A booger hanging out of your nose, sausage in your bra, or peeing in your pants.

    I've been sort of stalling. When I was typing I was trying to think of something embarrassing that happened to me.

    I had just met my Aunt Flow and found out she would be staying once a week every month.

    Well it was testing at the end of the year, and I was super stressed about her living at my house. When everyone was done testing we played Heads up, 7 up. I was chosen! Little did I know evidence was showing that my Aunt had come over! I stood up and there was a big stain right on my butt! Luckily I was in the second to last row. The girl behind me just said that my skirt was dirty. Thank heavens! I sat right down.

    But then the teacher said my name to say who I guessed picked me. I was flustered and lamely said 'Pass'. I should have just guessed someone very likely (it's never them!). I packed my stuff and wrapped a jacket around me and walked over to the teacher and asked to go to the nurse. I left school after that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think yours is the winner Kelly. It was really brave for you to admit that.

    ReplyDelete