Sunday, May 3, 2009

Time

What do you feel is a waste of time? What isn't? Which things are put at the top of the to-do-list and which ones can wait?

I know I haven't blogged in more than a while. I keep running out of time for anything computer related. I actually haven't gone on the computer all week. Yesterday was my first time since April 22 which also happened to be the latest blog entry.

So I thought I'd write about timing and what is worth doing and what isn't. I feel that blogging and reading fan fictions are a waste of time. No one other than my friends reads this blog and I can tell them what I feel at school instead of spending time writing it on here. As for fan fictions, they're just remakes of the original.

So why do I keep doing it? Maybe because I want to write ideas down so that the future me can see what I used tot think. Maybe because I want to do what almost all of my friends are doing. I doubt it's any of those reasons. In reality I really have no idea why I keep doing this. All I know is that it's become a habit for me. As for fan fiction, some authors make Jasper really spicy!!!

I don't really have any priorities other than homework. I don't even do chores. Everyone has things to do and it's funny how we sacrifice time for things that we probably don't need to do or fuss about.

My to-do-list is probably filled to the brink with things that don't really need to be done. Like cleaning my room. That's what grandma's for. Just kidding. She likes to clean my room. It can be spotless and she'll still vacuum or dust. She's a good example of someone wasting their time without knowing that it's being wasted.

What things are really worth doing? I have no idea. If you think about it logically even homework has no real value. It's just a piece of paper that teaches us a lesson that we'll forget anyway. In the end it's just a waste of time and resources. I guess travelling is worth time but does it matter? I don't really think so.

Maybe time is just something we create for ourselves to keep us nervous and in line. Imagine a place without time. You could do anything or nothing and it wouldn't matter. I don't know if I would like that or not but it wouldn't matter in that place anyway.

This post is probably another waste of time since it is confusing and not really interesting but I felt like I had to write it. I hope it's interesting enough to keep you reading the better ones to come.

2 comments:

  1. I really like this post. Come to think of it, I like a lot of your posts.

    Have you read the Phantom Tollbooth?
    The place where there is no time - The Doledrums (Did I spell that write?).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!

    I think that Blogging is a waste of time, sometimes. I feel discouraged sometimes and believe that it is a waste of time. But, the more that I do it, the more I find that it is wonderful. As for FanFiction, I totally agree. I find my self reading, which is good, just not reading the correct things{like FanFiction.}

    ReplyDelete